Discover the secrets of Stonehenge and Bath on an 11-hour small group tour from London. The trip takes you off the main roads to enjoy the English countryside en route to the standing stones of Salisbury Plain and the spa city founded by the Romans.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 11 - 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- The order of the tour itinerary is subject to change
- Entrance to Stonehenge is not included; your guide will collect cash payment on the day of the tour
- From 1st April 2020, tickets will be priced as follows: £11.70 for children, £17.60 for concessions and £19.50 for adults. In peak season (June 1st - August 31st 2020) tickets will be £12.10 for children, £18.10 for concessions and £20.10 for adults. *Note that these prices are controlled by English Heritage and are subject to change. Your entrance ticket will include an audio guide, and access to the visitor center, and their Stonehenge exhibition, with neolithic houses
- These prices are controlled by English Heritage
- This tour guarantees an intimate experience by limiting the number of participants to 16
- As you will spend a significant amount of time outside, suitable clothing and footwear are recommended
- Unfortunately, children under the age of 3 cannot be accommodated on this tour