Absorb over 1000 years of history at the Tower of London, see the Crown Jewels, gather fascinating insights from the Yeoman Warders, the guardians of the Tower, and spot the ravens.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Children under 5 years old go free of charge.
- Hand sanitizers are placed around the attraction for visitor use
- It is expected and recommended that face masks are worn in indoor spaces and that visitors continue to maintain a respectful distance from staff and other visitors not in their group
- If you choose to make a donation to conserve the Tower of London, this donation will be gifted in its entirety to Historic Royal Palaces, the charity that looks after the Tower of London, for the purposes of maintaining and presenting the Tower. Get Your Guide receives no fee or commission for any donation made. Historic Royal Palaces is registered with the Charity Commission for England and Wales (No. 1068852)