Enjoy discounted entrance to the London landmark of St Paul's Cathedral. Explore the cathedral floor and crypt, climb its 3 galleries and view panoramic London from the top of the dome. Multimedia guides and tours provided.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Korean
- Small group available
What customers loved
"All of it! The staff were also knowledgeable, professional & kind!"
"Beautiful cathedral, great audio video explaining the history"
"The aura of the architecture and the special people who are buried there."
Select participants and date
Entry is at St Paul's Cathedral, St Paul's Churchyard, London, EC4M 8AD. Wheelchair users should use the wheelchair-accessible entrance located in the south churchyard.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Selfie sticks
- Flash photography
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Please note that the Whispering Gallery is closed to the public until further notice.
- Entrance to the Golden Gallery is subject to availability due to capacity controls in operation, and there may be time restrictions in place.
- The recording of video and the use of lighting, selfie sticks, tripods, and monopods is not permitted
- A multimedia guide is available in various languages
- There is no cloakroom, therefore bags or items larger than 45cm x 30cm x 25cm, including handles, wheels and pockets, are not allowed
- A self-identifying disabled person may receive free entry along with a carer or necessary companion (free places are allocated on arrival)