Enjoy discounted entrance to the London landmark of St Paul's Cathedral. Explore the cathedral floor and crypt, climb its 3 galleries and view panoramic London from the top of the dome. Multimedia guides and tours provided.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean
Select participants and date
Entry is at St Paul's Cathedral, St Paul's Churchyard, London, EC4M 8AD. Those requiring a step-free entrance should use the North Transept entrance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Selfie sticks
- Flash photography
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- The opening times of the cathedral may vary depending on the day and holidays
- Entrance to the Golden Gallery is subject to availability due to capacity controls in operation, and there may be time restrictions in place
- The recording of video and the use of lighting, selfie sticks, tripods, and monopods is not permitted
- A multimedia guide is available in various languages
- There is no cloakroom, therefore bags or items larger than 45cm x 30cm x 25cm, including handles, wheels and pockets, are not allowed
- A self-identifying disabled person may receive free entry along with a carer or necessary companion (free places are allocated on arrival)