Enjoy discounted entrance to the London landmark of St Paul's Cathedral. Explore the cathedral floor and crypt, climb its 3 galleries and view panoramic London from the top of the dome. Multimedia guides and tours provided.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Korean
- Small group available
What customers loved
"All of it! The staff were also knowledgeable, professional & kind!"
"Beautiful cathedral, great audio video explaining the history"
"The aura of the architecture and the special people who are buried there."
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
- Oversize luggage
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Selfie sticks
- Flash photography
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Only visits on Saturdays and during school holidays will include access to the Dome Galleries. Entrance to the Golden Gallery remains subject to availability due to capacity management and there may be time restrictions in place. The Whispering Gallery remains closed to the public until further notice
- Customers will be allocated a time slot on arrival at the attraction
- Temporary opening hours are in place: Monday–Saturday, 12 PM–4:30 PM (last admission 4 PM)
- Personal non-flash photography is permitted inside the Cathedral except in the Whispering Gallery. The recording of video and the use of lighting, selfie sticks, tripods, and monopods is not permitted
- A multimedia guide is available in various languages
- Bags or items larger than airline hand baggage (45cm x 30cm x 25cm, including handles, wheels and pockets) are not allowed
- A self-identifying disabled person may receive free entry along with a carer or necessary companion (free places are allocated on arrival)