Enjoy discounted entrance to the London landmark of St Paul's Cathedral. Explore the cathedral floor and crypt, climb its 3 galleries and view panoramic London from the top of the dome. Multimedia guides and tours provided.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Small group available
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 2 hours
- Instant confirmation
- Audio guide
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Korean
What customers loved
"All of it! The staff were also knowledgeable, professional & kind!"
"Beautiful cathedral, great audio video explaining the history"
"The aura of the architecture and the special people who are buried there."
- Admire some of the best panoramic views of London from the top of the dome
- Listen as on-site guides provide introductory talks and lead tours
- See where the wedding of Prince Charles and Diana took place
- Take advantage of touchscreen multimedia guides with adult and family tour formats
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
- Access to the cathedral floor, crypt, and galleries
- Multimedia guide
- Option to join guided tours and talks (there are limited spots and you must register on arrival)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
- Oversize luggage
- Selfie sticks
- Flash photography
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Due to public health regulations, the attraction is required to provide your contact information to the NHS in case this is required as part of the NHS Test and Trace program
- The Golden Gallery is temporarily closed. The Whispering Gallery is closed to the public until at least January 2021
- Customers will be allocated a time slot on arrival at the attraction
- Normal opening Monday-Saturday, 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM (last admission 4:00 PM)
- Personal non-flash photography is permitted inside the Cathedral except in the Whispering Gallery. The recording of video and the use of lighting, selfie sticks, tripods, and monopods is not permitted
- Dogs are not allowed, except assistance dogs
- Begin your exploration of the church by picking up a multimedia guide, available in various languages
- There is no cloakroom facility. Bags will be searched on entry