See London from a different perspective on the London Eye and enjoy the new 4D Experience, a groundbreaking 3D film with spectacular in-theater effects that include wind, bubbles, and mist. Fast-track admission is also available.
What to Expect
At 135 meters, the Coca-Cola London Eye is one of the world’s tallest observation wheels, offering breathtaking views of London and its famous landmarks. Your ticket includes new interactive guides powered by Samsung Galaxy Tab and an entry to the London Eye 4D Experience, an inspiring journey of discovery that brings London to life through multisensory special effects.
The perfect prelude to your flight on the London Eye is a visit to the new 4D Experience. This groundbreaking 3D film is combined with spectacular in-theater effects that include wind, bubbles, and mist to add a breathtaking 4th dimension. The 4D Experience is included in the ticket price!
If you’d like to be guaranteed skip-the-line entrance, be sure to select the 'fast-track' option.
Infants aged 3 years and under are free, but must still reserve a ticket.
- Ticket to the London Eye
- Entrance to the 4D Experience
What to Remember
• Mobile vouchers are not accepted
• Exchange your GYG voucher at the pre-paid ticket collection point inside the London Eye’s ticket office
• Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable 1 week prior to the ride.
• Infants aged 3 years and under ride free, but must still reserve a ticket.
• There are no set tour times; however, if you wish to be on the London Eye at around 11:00, you are advised to arrive 15 minutes before 11:00 to maximize the chance of being on the London eye at this time.