Explore the site of the legendary stone circle of Stonehenge and learn about its mysteries on a tour from London complete with a free, downloadable audio guide.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- English, Dutch, Chinese, Polish, Russian, Italian, French, Spanish, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese
Select participants and date
Your tour departs from Bus Stop 1 Bulleid Way, London SW1W 9SL, UK. There is Golden Tours signage at the meeting point and a ticket office nearby for any general inquiries. The nearest tube station is Victoria, a 5-minute walk away.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
- Face mask or protective covering
Know before you go
- An audio guide available in 12 different languages can be downloaded for free
- Travel time between London and Stonehenge (approximately 2 hours each way) can vary with traffic conditions
- Vehicles are modern and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness. They receive a deep clean every day. During peak periods additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used