Explore the site of the legendary stone circle of Stonehenge and learn about its mysteries on a tour from London complete with a free, downloadable audio guide.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- English, Dutch, Chinese, Polish, Russian, Italian, French, Spanish, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese
Select participants and date
Your tour departs from Bus Stop 1. There is Golden Tours signage at the meeting point and a ticket office nearby for any general inquiries. The nearest tube station is Victoria, a 5-minute walk away.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
- Face mask or protective covering
Know before you go
- This tour is unescorted
- An audio guide available in 12 different languages can be downloaded for free. Search for the 'Stonehenge Audio Tour' app.
- Travel time between London and Stonehenge (approximately 2 hours each way) can vary with traffic conditions. Please be mindful of this when making post-tour arrangements