At London's newest attraction, Shrek's Adventure! you’ll walk and ride your way through the Kingdom of Far Far Away on an adventure that’s fun for the whole family. Enjoy a magical experience through the animation and storytelling of DreamWorks.
What to Expect
Star in your very own hilarious, madcap adventure in the Kingdom of Far Far Away, in the company of Shrek and his much-loved DreamWorks friends. The tour begins when you board a magical DreamWorks Tours red London bus driven by the mischievous Donkey, where chaos, calamity, and endless fun are the name of the game.
With your admission ticket to this highly anticipated London attraction you’ll explore the fantasy worlds of Far Far Away and meet everyone from Princess Fiona, to Puss in Boots, Gingy the Gingerbread Man, Pinocchio, and the 3 Little Pigs.
But beware, Rumpelstiltskin, wearing his angry wig, will do all he can to disrupt your tour and stop your return to London. Will you collect all the special ingredients needed for the magic spell to transport you safely home?
You’ll find 10 fairy‐tale themed shows with a good dose of Donkey’s cheekiness, and amazing animation and captivating storytelling from DreamWorks, the producers of Shrek.
- Admission ticket to Shrek’s Adventure London
- Combo ticket: admission to other attractions depending on option chosen
This activity is non-refundable
Know Before You Go
• Mobile vouchers are not accepted
• You will need to exchange your GYG voucher at the voucher collection point directly at Shrek's Adventure! London
• Due to the popularity of Shrek's Adventure! London it is anticipated that it will be very busy at certain periods of the day
• The minimum height for the magic bus is 0.9 meters. Children under the age of 14 years must be accompanied by an adult, aged 18 years or over
• Disabled guests pay the standard price and their carer enters free of charge. Attraction is wheelchair-accessible. The bus ride is only accessible to those mobile enough to get on the bus. There is a maximum of 2 wheelchair users allowed in the attraction at any given time
• The average visit time is 80 minutes