See some of the most beautiful spots in the UK on this excellent tour of Shakespeare’s birthplace Stratford-upon-Avon and an official Area of Outstanding Beauty, the Cotswolds.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at Bus Stop 1 at Green Line Coach Station (the nearest tube station is Victoria, a 5-minute walk). Look for Golden Tours signage at the meeting point. There is also a ticket office nearby for any general inquiries.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- During peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used
- The tour itinerary and order may change
- All vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day