Explore some of London's more eccentric characters and hidden landmarks on this bike tour of the City and East End. From medieval history to movie star glamor, be thrilled with weird and wonderful stories of London life.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Your guide will meet everyone 15 minutes before the tour departure time outside the entrance to platforms 1 & 2 inside Waterloo train station. Waterloo train station is located above the underground station, so if you arrive by underground, then go up the escalators into the main train station after you have gone through the ticket barriers, and then follow the clearly marked train platform numbers along until you reach numbers 1 & 2, where you will meet your tour guide. If you’re running late, though, please call the emergency number provided.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- We have a range of youth & child bikes, however, we ask that all riders are at least 10 years of age