Visit the home of space and time and see the Greenwich Meridian Line with an entrance ticket to the Royal Observatory in Greenwich, London. Explore the historic home of British astronomy, and stand astride the Meridian Line.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Royal Observatory, Blackheath Avenue, Greenwich, London SE10 8XJ.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Due to refurbishment works, the following areas will not be available at the Royal Observatory between 1st November 2021 and 1st January 2022: Flamsteed House (including the Royal Astronomers apartments, Octagon Room, and Harrison Timekeepers), dropping of the Time Ball, Time for the Navy gallery chronometers