Romantic Paris: Louvre and Eiffel Tower Day Tour from LondonProduct ID: 10978
From US$303.72 per personBook now
- Experience a panoramic tour of Paris including the Champs Elysees, Arc de Triomphe and Trocadero
- Take in the spectacular views from the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower and then sit down to a sumptous 2-course meal
- Shop Parisian style with time to explore what Paris has to offer
- Feast your eyes on the art of the Louvre Museum with a free entry ticket
On arrival at the magnificent and atmospheric Gare du Nord station your local guide will whisk you away on an exciting panoramic tour of the city. Experience the splendour of Paris and marvel at its magical monuments from the comfort of your seat. Take in the leafy Champs-Elysees, the bold Arc de Triomphe and the enchanting Trocadero in relaxed style.
The tour peaks with your arrival at the trademark monument of Paris, the awe inspiring, world-famous Eiffel Tower. Enjoy breathtaking views of the city from the second level, then take your place in the restaurant where you can savour a sumptuous, delectable meal from a 2-course menu.
In the afternoon you'll get an opportunity to admire the splendour of the Louvre Art Museum with your free entry ticket. Explore the vast art collection housed in the Louvre Palace and come face to face with work by European masters such as Vermeer, Rubens and Da Vinci.
- Reserved seats on the Eurostar
- Fully escorted trip in Paris
- Paris walking tour
- Entry to Louvre museum and Eiffel Tower
- 2-course meal at Eiffel Tower
- Hotel transfer
Meet at the Golden Tours welcome desk in London St Pancras International station. Check in: 05:45 (05:30 on Saturdays) Train departure times: Monday to Friday: Train will depart from St Pancras Int. at 07:01. Return train will depart at 20:13 and arrive at 21:39. Saturday: Train will depart from St Pancras Int. at 06:18. Return train will depart at 20:13 and arrive at 21:39. (Open in Google Maps)
• You must carry a valid passport, which will be validated at the check-in desk
• Please check your visa requirements before you travel
• Your tickets will have the name of the passenger who made the booking on them
• In the event of cancellation, this tour cannot be refunded, even partially
• The tour provider is not liable if the Eurostar trains are delayed for unforeseen circumstances such as security alerts, third party action, or bad weather
Outbound Train Timings (London to Paris)
Monday April 17 2017
Monday May 01 2017
Monday May 29 2017
Monday June 05 2017
Late Departure: Eurostar departure train 9010 will leave from London St Pancras International at 08:19 arriving to Paris Gare du Nord at 11:59.
Meeting time: 07.00
Transfer time: 06.20- 06.50
Product ID: 10978