Cycle the banks of the River Thames enjoying views of famous London landmarks on a 4-hour bike tour. Learn the legends & history of plagues, war, and modern commerce, before exploring Borough Market.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Our office is located at 135 Mepham Street, London SE1 8SQ. If exiting Waterloo station, you can look for exit 2, then make a left out of the exit followed by your first left onto Mepham Street. You will then see our office across the street. You can also exit Waterloo station from exit 5, then come down the stairs, turn right at the KFC and walk for about 1 minute.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Open-toed shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- All participants must be over 12 years of age and must be able to ride a bike
- All participants under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Tours operate rain or shine and there are rain ponchos available for sale
- Please dress appropriately for the weather
- Bikes are available on rent
- Customers can buy food and drinks at their own expense