Travel in comfort between Luton Airport and Central London easily and stress-free with a private, chauffeur driven transfer.
What to Expect
After customs, you will be greeted by your driver, holding a sign displaying your name by the information desk in the arrivals area. You will be escorted to your chauffeur-driven car, with your luggage taken care of and loaded into the vehicle. Then you'll be driven safely and in comfort to your chosen destination. On arrival your driver will unload your luggage.
Large items such as skis, surfboards, wheelchairs (excluding foldable) & golf bags are not permitted under any circumstances. If you have any excessive luggage requirements (more than airlines permit under standard ticket terms) please run this by the chauffeur company before booking.
- Private transfer between Luton Airport to Central London
Know Before You Go
• You must contact the company if you are delayed in customs or baggage collection for over 90 minutes, otherwise you risk missing your transportation.
• Seasonal supplements - supplements of 50% apply to all bookings made for the following dates: 25-26 December, 01 January
• Infants and children, regardless of age, count as full-fare passengers
• It's important to advise children’s ages when making a booking if clients require a baby capsule/ special seating
• Baby capsules/ special seating must be requested and will be charged an additional GBP 10 per transfer, payable directly to the driver on day of transfer
• If clients provide their own baby capsule/ special seating, no additional charge applies