Valid at over 100 places including Stonehenge and Dover Castle, this Pass gives you the flexibility to get the most out of your trip to England. Get the best value for money and a simple way to explore England's greatest historical attractions.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Valid 9 - 16 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
Select participants and date
Please exchange the voucher confirmation for your OVP pass upon arrival at the first English Heritage site visited.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note: a family pass is valid for 2 adults and up to 4 other family members under the age of 19 and living at the same address. Other than the family pass, there is no reduced child pass. Children under the age of 5 are admitted free of charge to English Heritage attractions, and children up to the age of 15 qualify for reduced entrance fees
- The Pass will be validated at the first property you visit, and can then be used for the following consecutive 9 or 16 days
- Print out your booking confirmation (voucher). You must also have proof of identity in the form of a passport, ID card or driver’s license, to authenticate you are the rightful owner of the voucher and as proof of overseas residency (this can be a photocopy)
- You can exchange a voucher for your pass at any staffed English Heritage attraction listed in the description above
- All sites have reduced opening times during the winter months (October to March). Detailed information available after booking