Step into the spotlight at Madame Tussauds London, the home of famous fun in the capital. Star in immersive experiences and get up close with more than 250 lifelike figures of your favorite celebrities. Enjoy plenty of fun new additions.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Entry to the attraction is only at the time shown on your e-ticket
- You will need to scan your e-ticket at the main entrance before the start of your tour
- Infants aged 3 years and under ride free, but must still reserve a ticket
- Children under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by an adult, aged 18 years or over
- Disabled guests pay the standard price and their carer enters free of charge.
- The attraction is wheelchair-accessible. A maximum of 3 wheelchairs in total is allowed in the building at any one time
- Although the doors close after last admission, guests already inside the building can take their time to explore Madame Tussauds at a relaxed pace