Go behind the scenes of the UK’s largest sports and music venue and explore Wembley Stadium on a guided tour. Discover exclusive areas usually reserved for the biggest names in sports and music.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Bring your voucher to the ticket desk at the entrance. You can exchange your voucher for tickets and be granted entry there. The tour meeting point is on level 1 of the stadium directly behind the Bobby Moore statue. You will need to walk up two flights of stairs or use the external lift which can be assessed to the left-hand side of the Club Wembley entrance. Wembley Stadium is a public transport destination and is served by three stations: Wembley Park Station (Jubilee and Metropolitan lines), Wembley Stadium Station (Chiltern line), Wembley Central Station (Bakerloo line and London Overground train). For those arriving by car, there are over 3,000 spaces across multiple car parks.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- All tours are subject to alteration and cancellation at short notice
- Tour and route are subject to availability
- The guided element of the tour is approximately 75 minutes, but please allow 2-hours for your visit