Dig up London’s secrets from her unsavory past on this walking tour. Learn how Elizabeth I was connected to English pirates and what the connection is between a Southwark Prison and a Scottish Queen.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Please meet the guide just outside the City of London Information Centre. Your guide will be a quirky short lady called Natalie.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The tour will take place come rain or shine.