Explore London’s top 20 world-famous landmarks and visit Westminster Abbey, one of the United Kingdom's most notable religious buildings and the traditional place of coronation and burial site for the English Monarchy.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
At the Green Park Underground Train Station, take the Ritz Hotel/Green Park exit. Meet your guide outside the Ritz Hotel, underneath the Ritz sign, next to the 2 red phone boxes.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please bring an umbrella, wear a comfortable pair of shoes, and bring drinks and snacks
- Your tour guide will guide you to Westminster Abbey after the walking tour but will not accompany you inside