Join this tour of Whitehall and see where the Kings and Queens of England lived, loved and died.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Please meet at the entrance to Waterstones bookshop, Trafalgar Sq, WC2N 5EJ, UK. Your guide will be a quirky short lady.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine.
- We are walking outside for the entire two hours, so please bring an umbrella, just in case.
- A bottle of water is recommended to stay hydrated. There will be toilets in Trafalgar Square, however, their opening hours are subject to change.