Save up to 50%* on top attractions and experience the best of London. Access 90+ activities from Tower of London to The Shard, hop-on hop-off bus, Westminster Abbey, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 - 10 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Scan your London Pass at the gate or ticket office to redeem credits and enter.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Your sightseeing credits package is valid for 2 years from purchase date and only become activated with your first attraction visit
- After activation, it is valid for the number of (consecutive) days purchased (not 24-hour periods). We advise you start early in the day to make the most of your pass
- For the best experience, follow the instructions on your booking confirmation to sync your pass with the Go City app. You can also save to your phone/tablet or print a copy
- Attractions and tours are subject to change. The Go City app has the most up-to-date line-up, opening times and instructions on how to access each attraction
- The most popular activities require reservations. To avoid disappointment, reserve well in advance
- Attraction operating hours are subject to change. If you are traveling over a holiday period, check before your visit.
- Entry to Windsor Castle using your London Pass is strictly only available after 1 PM, Thursday to Monday