Tour the sites around London that inspired some of the most influential Impressionist works of the 19th century. With an expert guide, retrace the footsteps of Monet and J. M. W. Turner and learn about their work before viewing it in the National Gallery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Ukrainian, Russian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Your guide will be waiting beside the Nelson Mandela sculpture.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Tips are not included in the cost of this tour