Buckingham Palace is a must-see when visiting London. Accompanied by a local guide, you will have the opportunity to see the changing of the royal guard in front of the palace doors. This is a world-famous spectacle, truly authentic to the city of London.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- German, French, Italian, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guide by the Statue of the Goddess Diana: just outside Green Park Tube station (Piccadilly South Side Exit). On the left side there is a wooden food stall.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Dates and times can change, sometimes at short notice (when the guards are required for operational or other ceremonial duties, and as a result of road closures)