London Half-Day Food Tour: International Foods of SohoProduct ID: 47342
From $94 per personBook now
- Experience 10 delicious food & drinks tastings in and around Soho
- Take part in the 3.5 to 4-hour Food Tour in intimate groups of no more than 12 people
- Taste a variety of different International Flavours from Menu A and/or Menu B
- Discover the real side of London with a Local Guide who will give you local insight and knowledg
- Get London Food Lovers “Best of Soho” Food Guide and map of Soho
Your exploration begins with a breakfast tasting in a tucked-away location. After a delicious start to the day, more tastings follow as you wander down some of the area’s oldest and most enchanting streets.
Work your way through a range of world cuisines to be found in Soho, including Hawaiian, Indian, Taiwanese, Italian, Mexican, and more. You will also enjoy British delicacies at one of the 5 oldest pubs in London, and at an exclusive tea lounge.
At the end of your tour, nip across Shaftesbury Avenue to Chinatown to experience another culinary dimension in the heart of the city, as well as discover London’s oldest wine bar!
- 10 tastings in and around Soho
- Local tour guide
- Official London Food Lovers "Best of London" Food Guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Any extra beverages or food
- Any extra shopping
Golden Square, Soho. The tour guide will be waiting in the middle of the square by the statue. The tour guide will have a red binder with a London Food Lovers Tours sign. (Open in Google Maps)
• Come hungry. Don't have a big breakfast before the tour
• Please remember that this is a walking tour, so good walking shoes are highly recommended. Between tastings, you will explore Soho on foot
Product ID: 47342