Visit two of the Southbank’s most iconic attractions, SEA LIFE London Aquarium and the London Eye with this combo ticket that saves 10%.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Valid 3 months
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Riverside Building, County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, South Bank, London SE1 7JA. Your visit time and date is for SEA LIFE. SEA LIFE Entry - Go to the Ticket Holder's Entrance (look out for the picture of the shark) at your booked timeslot and present your e-ticket London Eye Entry – Go to the standard entrance (queue A) 30 mins prior to your booked timeslot.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- You will be booking the date and time for your entrance to SEA LIFE
- To book your date and timeslot for the London Eye, please follow the instructions on your confirmation voucher
- The London Eye is open daily 11 AM-6 PM
- The standard London Eye ride lasts for 30 minutes
- For the best ride on the London Eye, target a time slot between 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM from November to March, or between 12:30 PM to 1:30 PM from April to October. The sun is at its highest around this time and therefore is least likely to interfere with your view
- Timeslots are subject to availability
- All tickets are valid for 90 days from the first activation
- Guests under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or older
- All children under 3 go free but must have a valid ticket