Celebrate Christmas in London in style on a 1-hour circular Sail with Santa cruise down the River Thames. Pass festive monuments as you feast on cookies, and get a free gift for all children. Adults can warm up with mulled wine and minced pies.
What to Expect
Enjoy a festive cruise with Santa this holiday season as you glide along the River Thames from the Tower of London and back. Pass illuminated monuments as mulled wine and mince pies are served to all adults, while children will get soft drink, a Christmas cookie, and a free gift from Santa to take home as a memento of their day.
But there's more to this cruise than seeing Santa! Marvel at some of London's wonderful sights lit up for the season’s festivities. Enjoy panoramic views of the Tower of London and Tower Bridge before heading up river towards Westminster and the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben.
Along the way, expect to see a great number of famous attractions, including the London Eye, Cleopatra's Needle, Shakespeare's Globe, the Golden Hinde, St. Paul's Cathedral, Tate Modern, and Somerset House. Admire Renzo Piano’s Shard up-close, and pass the recently refurbished Savoy Hotel.
- 1-hour circular cruise of Central London
- Age specific gift for all children
- Cookie and soft drink for all children
- Mulled wine and mince pies for adults
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-up and transfer
- Additional drinks
Know Before You Go
• The dress code for this tour is festive or casual
• Children must be accompanied by an adult (18+)
• Please note that it is not possible to reschedule or refund any customers who are late boarding