Discover some of London's main attractions during this outdoor sightseeing walking tour lead by an expert guide and enjoy a fun and educational experience for all the family!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meeting point: Just outside Saint James’s Park Tube Station (Broadway Exit), opposite Conrad Hotel and Costa Coffee, on Westminster, London SW1H 0AB. The tour guide will be showing a sign with your name.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- This is an outdoor walking tour and therefore does not foresee entering the various buildings and attractions your guide will show you along the way
- This tour is suitable for children aged 5 and above. Younger kids and toddlers are welcome, but the tour may not be appropriate for their age
- The Changing the Guard takes place every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday from August to April, but doesn't take place in the rain or in very bad weather conditions
- If the Changing of the Guard is canceled rest assured that you will still be able to see them guarding Buckingham Palace and you will see the Horse Guards Parade