Admire the newly reopened stunning Painted Hall at London’s Old Royal Naval College. Learn about this fascinating artwork and the birthplace of King Henry VIII on a guided tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- English, French, German, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 9 participants
Select participants and date
You can redeem your ticket at our ticket desks in the Visitor Centre or Painted Hall Undercroft. King William Walk, Greenwich, London SE10 9NN, UK.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Last entry is at 4:30 PM
- The Victorian Skittle Alley is subject to opening times, please check on arrival