The Old Royal Naval College is a magnificent London landmark - home to the breath-taking 17th century Painted Hall. Take a fascinating tour from an expert guide and discover 500 years of history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- English, French, German, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 9 participants
Select participants and date
You can redeem your ticket at our ticket desks in the Visitor Centre or Painted Hall Undercroft. King William Walk, Greenwich, London SE10 9NN, UK.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Last entry is at 4:30 PM
- The Victorian Skittle Alley is subject to opening times, please check on arrival