London: National Gallery Highlights Guided Tour
From $33 per personBook now
- See the best of the National Gallery with an official Blue Badge guide
- Admire paintings by Van Gogh and Da Vinci
- Get insights about a Rembrandt self-portrait
- Ditch the heavy guide book, and see art come to life!
- Navigate the vast corridors of the National Gallery with ease
The expertly crafted itinerary gets you up-close-and personal to highlights of a collection that spans more than 2,300 paintings from the mid-13th century to 1900. See Van Gogh’s radiant “Sunflowers.” Hear how this innocent looking still-life led to an angry exchange between Van Gogh and an old friend.
Look at a self-portrait of Rembrandt from a series he painted throughout his life. Notable for its somber qualities, this particular one is filled with subtle hints about his inner life. Admire paintings by the prolific Italian master, Leonardo da Vinci. See his “Virgin of the Rocks” and get insights about its humble beginnings in a chapel in Milan.
- English-speaking guide
- Headsets (when needed) so that you can hear your guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks
Meet your guide in front of the National Gallery overlooking Trafalgar Square. They will be waiting on the balcony, behind the statue of George IV Directions from Charing Cross Underground Station: Turn left as you exit the station exit and walk along The Strand towards Trafalgar Square. Cross the road on to Trafalgar Square. The National Gallery is the large building on the opposite side of the square. GPS Coordinates: 51.508411, -0.127636
• Tours are limited to a maximum of 20 people per guide
• This tour ends at the National Gallery at approximately 16:30
• Please be on time as late arrivals and missed tours or tickets cannot be refunded
• This tour is unable to accommodate guests in wheelchairs, any impairment requiring special assistance, strollers, or baby carriages
• Non flash-photography is permitted in the National Gallery
• The operator will do everything within their power to ensure timings and itineraries are respected. However, due to issues beyond their control, timings and sites are subject to last minute changes on rare occasions
Product ID: 62236