Explore London without traffic jams and crowded tube stations on a bike tour. See Kensington Garden, Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, the Royal Parks, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, Houses of Parliament, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
The meeting point is located outside the main entrance to Hilton Hotel, Hyde Park, 129 Bayswater Road, London. Please note that you need to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- To take part in this tour, you need to know how to ride a bike and be able to cycle 14 kilometers. For easy cycling, you will ride light hybrid bikes, a combination between a city bike and a mountain bike
- The recommended minimum age to participate in this tour is 9 years old
- All participants are responsible for their own security on the bike tour
- Junior bikes and child seats need to be pre-booked and are subject to availability