Travel back in time to Victorian London and discover the mysterious history of a world-famous serial killer on this Jack the Ripper walking tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- French, English
- Travel back to the dark days of the Victorian era when Jack the Ripper roamed the streets
- Take a spooky walking tour to learn about one of the world’s most famous serial killers
- Explore the history behind the mysterious Jack the Ripper murders
- Wander through East London’s Whitechapel neighborhood in the evening
- Walking tour
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meet at the souvenir shop. To get to the meeting point, exit Tower Hill Station (District and Circle lines) and walk down the steps on the right. The meeting point is located at the bottom of the steps on the right hand side. Please arrive 15 minutes before your tour departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- There may be delays or alterations to your tour.
- Children under 16 years old are able to join this tour at their parents’ discretion.