Discover London's most iconic sights on a hop-on hop-off city tour aboard a double-decker bus. Choose one of the multi-day passes and enjoy a river cruise and optional walking tours.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 75 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Polish, Japanese, Chinese, Arabic, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- The city sampler ticket is valid for travel on one calendar day only and does not include the river cruise
- You will be given your cruise ticket when you redeem your voucher on the Hop-On Hop-Off Bus
- 1 entire loop without hopping off takes approximately 2.5 hours
- The first Tour is at 8.30 AM and the last at 4.00 PM. The frequency is every 10 minutes. From 4:20 PM to 5:20 PM, the frequency is every 20 minutes, however, there might be delays due to traffic conditions
- The Green Route shuttle service operates from Stop 1 Belvedere Road, Stand 3788, behind the London Eye from 9:17 AM - 4:17 PM every 20-30 minutes
- The last 2 departures from Stop 1 end at Westminster Pier
- Purchase a 24-hour ticket and enjoy a free cruise along the River Thames (excluding the city sampler), and all tickets include walking tour options
- You can start your cruise from either pier
- Stop 11 is out of service due to works being carried out near Buckingham Palace. Please go straight to stop 12