Experience the dangerous streets and unsavory characters from London's perilous past with entry tickets to the London Dungeon. Hear, touch, and smell 1000 years of dark history with funny storytelling.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
- Unaccompanied minors
- Video recording
Know before you go
- Please note the London Dungeon Drop Ride is closed until December 11, 2022. Unfortunately no partial refunds can be offered
- The London Dungeon is not suitable for people of a nervous disposition or children under the age of 12: entry is at the discretion of the parent/guardian
- Children under the age of 5 are not permitted to enter The London Dungeon
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult 18 or older
- Disabled guests pay the standard price and their carer enters free of charge
- The attraction is wheelchair-accessible, however, the London Dungeon can only admit wheelchairs and users with a combined maximum weight of 300kg. Wheelchairs must not be wider than 27 inches and be able to navigate tight angles and uneven flooring. There is a maximum of 1 wheelchair user per tour