Explore London as it was in days gone by — experience for yourself the dangerous streets, unsavory characters and sense of fear all around. Hear, touch, and smell over 1000 years of London's darkest history with funny, cutting-edge storytelling.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
- Unaccompanied minors
- Video recording
Know before you go
- The London Dungeon is not suitable for people of a nervous disposition or children under the age of 12: entry is at the discretion of the parent/guardian
- Children under the age of 5 are not permitted to enter The London Dungeon
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult 18 or older
- Disabled guests pay the standard price and their carer enters free of charge
- The attraction is wheelchair-accessible, however, the London Dungeon can only admit wheelchairs and users with a combined maximum weight of 300kg. Wheelchairs must not be wider than 27 inches and be able to navigate tight angles and uneven flooring. There is a maximum of 1 wheelchair user per tour