Explore London as it was in days gone by — experience for yourself the dangerous streets, unsavory characters and sense of fear all around. Hear, touch, and smell over 1000 years of London's darkest history with funny, cutting-edge storytelling.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
- Unaccompanied minors
- Video recording
Know before you go
- Infants aged 3 years and under can enter free, but must still reserve a ticket
- The London Dungeon is recommended for children aged 12 and over, however, entry is always at the discretion of the parent/guardian
- Children under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by an adult, aged 18 years or over
- Disabled guests pay the standard price and their carer enters free of charge
- The attraction is wheelchair-accessible, however, the London Dungeon can only admit wheelchairs and users with a combined maximum weight of 300kg. Wheelchairs must not be wider than 27 inches and be able to navigate tight angles and uneven flooring. There is a maximum of 1 wheelchair user per tour