Join the search to find Shrek. A brilliantly bonkers interactive and immersive walkthrough experience, where the whole family can journey through Far Far Away as the stars of the show meeting your favorite characters.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 70 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Start your activity at DreamWorks Tours: Shrek’s Adventure London.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Baby strollers
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- You must go to the attraction at the time shown on your e-ticket
- You will need to scan your e-ticket at the entrance before the start of your tour
- Infants aged 3 years and under ride free, but must still reserve a ticket
- The minimum height for the magic bus is 0.9 meters
- Children under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by an adult, aged 18 years or over
- Disabled guests pay the standard price and their carer enters free of charge
- The Attraction is wheelchair-accessible. The bus ride is only accessible to those mobile enough to get on the bus. There is a maximum of 2 wheelchair user per hour.
- Please contact the attraction to secure your wheelchair access at a specific time slot at least 48 hours in advance
- Buggies/pushchairs are not allowed inside the attraction during busy periods and can be stored in the complimentary buggy storage area
- Coats and bags can be stored for an additional fee