See the sights of London illuminated for the night on a 2.75-hour dinner cruise down the River Thames. Enjoy a 4-course menu of delicious food, with live entertainment and professional service. Pass iconic monuments, such as St. Paul’s Cathedral.
What to Expect
Enjoy a relaxing cruise down the River Thames in the evening, and enjoy a delicious dinner as you listen to live music.
Board the pleasure boat at Embankment Pier, and cruise along the Thames, enjoying sights of some of London’s most famous landmarks, such as the Houses of Parliament, London Eye, St. Paul’s Cathedral and Tower of London. Sit back and relax as a resident band provide the evening’s entertainment.
Choose from a 4-course meal a la carte menu of modern British cuisine. From your welcome drink on arrival to the quality of the food presentation, and the professional and friendly service, nothing is too much trouble.
• Beetroot and ginger shot
• Goat’s cheese choux
• Chicken and liver terrine, hazelnut piccalilli, salted hazelnut ice-cream toasted sourdough
• Beetroot cured salmon, pickled beetroot, parsnip puree, orange and dill vinaigrette sesame seed crisp
• Smoked duck breast, salsify textures, sautéed wild mushrooms, rosemary dressing
• Blue cheese and almond filo roll (v) (n), red pepper puree, chicory and apple salad
• Paprika spiced hake, garlic spinach, carrot and cumin mousse, lobster sauce
• Chicken supreme, madras spiced cauliflower puree, root vegetable dauphinoise, crispy kale
• Pork assiette, apple and celeriac remoulade, shallot marmalade, fondant potato
• Rump of lamb, charred leek, pickled baby fennel, date puree thyme jus
• Gnocchi (v), crispy fennel wild mushroom, kale, parmesan, and basil crisp
- 2.75-hour river cruise
- Welcome drink
- 4-course a la carte meal
- Fairtrade tea or coffee
- Live band on board
What's Not Included
- Extra drinks (to be paid for at the end of the cruise)
Know Before You Go
• Children under the age of 12 are not permitted on the dinner cruise