Enjoy a guided tour of Westminster with your children. Experience an entertaining tour full of exciting stories that spark children's interest in London's past and present.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Green Park Underground Station, exit 'Green Park', by the fountain directly in front of the entrance/exitOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- · This tour is available in English and German (choose when booking)
- The tour is suitable for children between 6 and 12 years and can be customized according to the age of the participants
- Children under 4 years can join for free
- A maximum of 8 children can participate in the tour
- Please note that at least one supervisor must be present and accompany the child
- The guide is not responsible for the safety of the children