Marvel at the pageantry of the Changing of the Guard ceremony on a walking tour alongside the Queen's foot soldiers in London. March in step with the soldiers and learn the history of the guards, royals and their palaces.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet outside the Criterion Theatre, next to the Statue of Eros on Piccadilly Circus.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This activity is not suitable for people with walking difficulties. You will march at the same pace as the guards for approximately 4 minutes
- All tours are conducted in English only
- It is your responsibility to arrive on time for the tour. The tour starts promptly at the time stated and no refunds may be given for latecomers
- This tour does not see the section of the ceremony in the courtyard of Buckingham Palace. This is impossible on this tour due to the size of crowds, and would require arrival at the gates at least 2 hours before the ceremony is due to start
- Dogs are not allowed on this tour unless they are a guide dog