This experience not only allows you to enjoy a superb cabaret show but you will also have the opportunity to dance and rehearse with some of the West End's biggest show stars. This could be the perfect gift for a blossoming dancer or performer.
What to Expect
Feel like a star as you attend a cabaret dance lesson. Meet the cast members of the London Cabaret Club and take part in some of their dance lessons, learn their amazing routines and watch them rehearse before watching one of their amazing cabaret shows.
At the end of the lessons, you will receive a certificate from the London Cabaret Club, a signed photograph from the cast members and a souvenir show program. This will be a dance lesson you will never forget.
The itinerary of this experience is as follows:
- Dance lessons from 6:30 - 7:00pm
- Watch rehearsals from 7:00 - 7:45pm
- Meet and greet with the show stars
- Short break to get changed and relax in the lounge
- The show starts at 8:30 or 9:15pm
- Receive certification, signed photographs and program
- Enjoy the show
- Show tickets in 1970s style seating
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• The minimum age requirement for the cabaret dance lesson is 18 years-old
• Themes of the cabaret night may vary depending on the season. For more information, please contact the local tour operator
• The weather will not affect your evening out
• After the show, you can dance into the early hours of the morning
• For the dance lessons, please wear wearing comfortable clothing. For the cabaret show, the venue requires smart casual attire. There will be places to get changed and glam up
• The cabaret dance lesson is available Thursday to Saturday. Lesson and rehearsal times vary