Experience the most spectacular views of London whilst dangling in free space off the ArcelorMittal Orbit, 80 metres above the ground.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Private group
Select participants and date
ArcelorMittal Orbit, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, 5 Thornton Street, London E20 2AD, UKOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Sandals or flip flops
- Alcohol and drugs
- Loose clothing
Know before you go
- The abseil requires physical exertion and physical strength
- The abseil is psychologically challenging and participants are advised that they are likely to experience some level of fear
- Essential medication can be taken up to the abseil platform. You must notify your abseil instructor on the day of your abseil if require such medication
- You may wear hearing aids and spectacles provided they are secure and not loose fitting
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you are in a fit state of health to complete the abseil. If in doubt, you must consult your medical practitioner before embarking on the abseil