Visit favorite local haunts and explore historical sites in London's East End. Savor up to 10 different foods at markets, shops, pubs and restaurants.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Climpson & Sons Coffee Bar, Pod 3 Commercial Street, Old Splitafield Market. Between 109 and 111A Commercial St. Between these 2 shop fronts, you will find an entrance into the Old Splitafield Market. Please walk into the market (the gate is called the Huguenots gate) Directly ahead, as you walk through the entrance, you will find a seating area on the left and the coffee bar. Your guide will be waiting for you at one of the tables with the Eating Europe Logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes