London: 2.5-Hour Paddington Bear™ Mini Coach TourProduct ID: 48858
From US$34.31 per personBook now
- Explore the streets of London, following in the paw prints of Paddington Bear™
- Look at Mr. Gruber's antiques store
- Get off the beaten path and discover some of London's hidden sites
- See the Paddington Bear™ statue and store at Paddington Station
- Go to the home of Mr. and Mrs. Brown, Paddington's adopted owners
It’s over 50 years since Aunt Lucy went into “The Home for Retired Bears” in Lima, and Paddington Bear™ left darkest Peru to stow away in a ship’s lifeboat with nothing but marmalade to survive. He was eventually found on Paddington Station in London by Mr. and Mrs. Brown, who took him home to live with them and named him “Paddington” after the station.
Learn about Paddington’s adventures as you travel the streets of London by mini coach, and hear how the StudioCanal movie was made. Test your Paddington Bear™ knowledge as you hop off the bus to stretch your legs at locations that include the site of Mr. Gruber’s antique store and Windsor Gardens, home of the Brown family.
End at Paddington Station with a look at the statue of Paddington Bear™ in the concourse. Go to the station’s Paddington shop to browse the Paddington Bear™ products, and buy some souvenirs of your Paddington Bear™ adventure.
- Transportation by minicoach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Car/booster seats for children aged under 3 years old
Meet your guide under the cover of the main entrance to Marylebone Station, Melcombe Place. Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the scheduled start time (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 48858