Savor delicious treats as you enjoy afternoon tea at the Great Court Restaurant at the British Museum. Enjoy a selection of organic teas, finger sandwiches, pastries and scones in a stylish venue.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
The Great Court Restaurant at the British Museum, Great Russell Street, London WC1B 3DG. The nearest London Underground train station is Russell Square.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Opening hours for afternoon tea are from 11:30am to 5pm. The last sitting is at 4pm.
- The maximum number of people per booking is six. If you would like to book for more than six people you will have to make another booking under a different name
- The tour provider can only cater to the following dietary restrictions: Vegetarian, Pescatarian. and Nut Free
- The tour provider is not able to provide Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Lactose Free, Halal, or Vegan Afternoon Tea