Save up to 50% on top attractions and experience the best of London with one pass. Access 90+ activities including the Tower of London, a hop-on hop-off bus tour, and more with the London Pass.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 - 10 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Attractions and tours are subject to change. Please check the digital guide or app included on your confirmation voucher for the full list of inclusions, opening times, and reservation instructions, when applicable, before you go
- For the best experience download a smartphone app (instructions on the London Pass PDF with your confirmation voucher). You can place reservations where needed and get all the information on how to access each attraction
- The London Pass child sightseer credits package is valid from 5 to 15 years old
- The London Pass becomes active upon first use
- The London Pass is flexible. You are not obligated to make use of it on the same day you booked it
- Entry to Windsor Castle using your London Pass is strictly only available after 1 PM, Thursday to Monday