Take an action-packed walking tour around London's exclusive Westminster area. Re-live the Royal Wedding of William and Kate, learn about Winston Churchill's ugly history before he led Britain to victory, see Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, and much more.
What to Expect
Take a two hour voyage of discovery walking you through 1,000 years of English and British history. You will see 25 different places of interest and some of the world's most famous sights and landmarks.
Prepare yourself for some mind-blowing facts as our expert professional tour guide narrates England's bloody past, the battles between politicians and the in fighting between Royalty. The tour guide commentary is made extra special because you receive a full picture guide that compliments it.
The tour starts outside the Central London underground station St James' Park and lasts for 2.5 hours. It is at a gentle walking pace and covers buildings and landscapes of great beauty. At the meeting point you will be given your free London souvenir and then the tour starts with an introduction to some of London's modern day facts and infrastructure. But very quickly you will venture into the unknown and go to places that have shaped Britain's past that you would never find on your own and that other tours do not visit.
Your tour guide is professional, friendly and entertaining and by the end of the tour you will have experienced a fantastic 2 hours that you will never forget.
- 2.5-hour guided walking tour
- Expert commentary. Your guide uses a microphone so that everyone can hear clearly
- A free London souvenir with every ticket (usual retail value GBP 2.50)
- Comprehensive picture guide book that compliments your tour guide's commentary
Outside St James' Park Underground station, (New Scotland Yard exit), London.
What to Remember
• There are no entrance fees to the places visited and no other fees during the tour. At the end of the tour giving a tip to your tour guide is optional.