Head out from London on a full-day small-group tour of King Arthur’s realm. Explore the ancient stone circle in Avebury, the iconic Stonehenge, and visit Glastonbury, steeped in history. A private tour option is also available.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Please ensure you are ready at your collection point at least 10 minutes prior to your agreed departure time.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Great Russell Street, outside British Museum main entrance, London, WC1B 3DG. Please be at the meeting point no later than 7:15 AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶