Visit the royal landmark of Kensington Palace in London with this ticket and learn the surprising stories of many of its inhabitants over the centuries, from Queen Victoria to Diana, Princess of Wales.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Please present your ticket at the gate upon arrival.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Children under 5 years enter for free
- Note that opening times vary. Please check the Kensington Palace website for up-to-date visiting information
- If you choose to make a donation to conserve Kensington Palace, this donation will be gifted in its entirety to Historic Royal Palaces, the charity that looks after Kensington Palace, for the purposes of maintaining and presenting the palace. GetYourGuide receives no fee or commission for any donation made. Historic Royal Palaces are registered with the Charity Commission for England and Wales (No. 1068852)